Planning & Zoning Facts is updated weekly so you’re on top of zoning, land variance, and subdivision approvals to find projects that are meaningful to your company.
Exclusive Planning and Zoning Information in Atlanta
Planning and Zoning combines public data with market trends to paint an accurate, up-to-date picture of the Georgia construction market. It’s a comprehensive, weekly report of:
- Pending and approved zoning
- Variance issues land disturbance
- Subdivision approvals
- Special Land Use Permits (SLUP)
- Development of Regional Interest (DRI)
- Certificates of Need (CON) filings
- Substantial rumors of significant construction in the 29-county metro area and throughout Metro Atlanta.
DEC International’s Planning and Zoning Report is the most comprehensive market research data product we offer. It’s the earliest look at what’s going on in the Atlanta market and the perfect opportunity for interested businesses to get an inside look on potential customers, research surveys, and relevant data sets.
We’d like to see your testimonial on this page